Responsible to run credit analysis on the customer’s balance sheet and create (Account Credit Form) ACF’s in line with the requirement by the reporting chain and Credit.
- Spread out the balance sheet and run analysis on the customer’s balance sheet in line with the banks requirement.
- Based on the above analysis, prepare ACFs on existing clients for renewal, or for any enhancement. Create new ACFs for new to the bank clients in line with the RM/ARM’s requirement
- Ensure timely submission of credit proposals to Risk team, so that the client’s limits are approved in time with no expired limits
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor Degree or Certification in Credit Analysis and report writing in Business or Finance
- Minimum of 3 years of solid business experience in credit and financial analysis etc.
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- In-depth knowledge of the banking sector.
- Strong knowledge of corporate banking products and services
- Abreast of latest trends in corporate banking.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.